An expanding and vibrant advocate for museums, communities, learning and enjoyment.
Funded jointly by District, Borough and County Councils, Surrey Museums Partnership has been an umbrella organisation since 1993. It works in close partnership with Surrey Heritage (Surrey County Council) to support Surrey's 43 museums and galleries with a wide range of free services that would otherwise be unavailable or very costly, and a voice on a larger stage where most Surrey museums are small. Surrey Museums Partnership services help museums financially, to run more sustainably, to increase visitor numbers, and promote museum contributions to the local economy and tourism.
Services for museums include:
- Visitor attraction
- Community links
- Professional advice
- Education support
- Exploring Surrey's Past high profile website
Find out more:
- More about our organisation and activities
- Our aims, beliefs and guiding principles
- Our five core development areas
- Our key planned areas of development